My Experience at Hueneme High School

Leobardo Rodriguez, Contributor

My high school experience overall has been very fun, I’ve liked Hueneme high school a lot so far. I’ve never had a problem with not passing classes they’ve always been able to pass every class. One thing I didn’t like was that when i would go to the lunch line someone would always use my I’d to get food so when I would go and try and get food it would say that I was going for food a second time but since the lunch lady my amiga she would just tell me to write my I’d and just take the food. The teachers here have been somewhat nice there are some teachers that haven’t liked me.

I suspect one of my old teacher she wouldn’t like me because I would always be eating her favorite chocolate in class, she would also under estimate my intelligence. I really do not like to be disrespectful to teachers and for the most part I do not talk back to teacher but she would act childish and give me a reason to talk back but I would still hold myself back. There have also been some better teachers that would actual act a bit more professional. In my experience some teachers have been way more mean but were better experiences because their intentions are to teach me the subject and have me pass the class.

Photo provided by Google

Image result for hueneme high school