My Experience In Mexico !

Oscar Reyes, Contributor

In 2014 my parents decided to move to Mexico , at first when they told me I was sad because I was going to another country where I didn’t know anyone and everything was going to be different. Mexico is a beautiful place to visit but to live in my opinion is not . School over there is really different than the ones over here teachers are usually the ones moving to different classes and the students stay in one class. You can only get lunch there is no nutrition and if u want something to eat you need to pay or bring your own food. Also all the classes are in Spanish and the way you solve math over there is so different.

While I was in Mexico I noticed that You can be in the streets at night,  it doesn’t matter if it is 10 pm or 12 pm you will still see people in the streets walking. Not only that, but parties over there get crazy. Everything in Mexico is expensive and a lot of people in Mexico are poor. There’s some places in Mexico that are really dangerous to explore like Sinaloa. Sialoa is one of the most dangerous places to go visit becuase there is too much drug trafficking going on and a lot of cartels who control Sinaloa. Mexico was one of my best experiences because after living 2 years in Mexico I learned a lot of new things that I didn’t know.

Image Credit: Google

Featured Credit: Google