Top 5 movies for Spooky Season

Jesus Castellanos, Contributor

The top 5 scary movies in 2019 are very scary and very fun to watch with your significant other. 1st top movie is It Chapter Two. It is one of the top movies because it is about an evil clown named Pennywise that was defeated by the members of the Loser’s Club. Pennywise, the evil clown, return 27 years later to terrorize the town of Derry, Maine once again. 2nd top scary movie is Annabelle Comes Home.  It is one of the top scary movies because Annabelle is a possessed doll and paranormal investigators Ed and Lorraine Warren, locked the possessed doll in their artifacts room but when the doll awakens, it awakens all the evil spirits in the room and it becomes an unholy night of terror for the couple and there 10-year old daughter. The 3rd scary movie is a movie that came out in 2019 and it’s called Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark. It is one of the top scary movies because the shadow of the Bellows family has grown large in the small town of Mill Valley for generations. It’s in a mansion that young Sarah Bellows turns her tortured life and horrible secrets into a series of scary stories to tell others. These terrifying soon have a way of becoming all too real for a group of friends who stumble upon Sarah’s spooky home. The 4th top scary movie is called The Gallows. It is one of the top scary movies because an acting student participates in a viral challenge and encounters a malevolent spirit. The 5th top scary movie is La Llorona. It is one of the top scary movies because, In the 1970s Los Angeles, La Llorona is stalking the night and the children. Ignoring the crying of a troubled mother, a social worker, and her own kids are drawn into a scary supernatural realm. There only hope of surviving La Llorona’s deadly wrath was a disillusioned priest who practiced mysticism to keep evil away from the bay.

Source: Google 

Image Credit: Google

Image result for It Chapter TwoImage result for Annabelle Comes HomeImage result for Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark

Image result for The Gallows Act IIRelated image