My Senior Year So Far

Michael Avila, Contributor

I’ve only been a senior for only a little over a month but I could see how important senior year is. It’s almost stressful because now you have so many things you have to worry about. There are things like enrolling in a college if you’re choosing to go to college. Or maybe you have to worry about enrolling in your DREAM university and hopefully getting accepted to it. But before that, you have to get to sign up for FAFSA before it’s too late and not get the chance to have the money to go to college or university. Unless you’re extremely rich and don’t need the state to give you the money.  As a senior, you are no longer having your handheld by other adults anymore it’s now up to you to do what you have to, to graduate.

So far senior year seems pretty straightforward: Do not slack off AT ALL, make sure you pass all your required classes, figure out what you want to do with your life after High School, and make sure you enroll in college or university because it’s the smart thing to do. Personally, the only thing I’ll miss after my last year is all my friends I got to see 5 days a week and having conversations with them all the time. But at the end of the day, that’s just life and nothing lasts forever. Besides, you could always just make new ones anyway.