To the Upcoming Seniors

Diana Altamirano, Contributor

Senior year will be your last year in high school ! You are going to be role models for the upcoming freshmen and even the sophomore and junior class. Make sure you do your best this year because this reflects on your future, make every moment count.

Make the best out of it because this year is going to be last year that you’re going to be hanging out with your friends during lunch, last time you’re going to be waving at your friends across the hallway, last time you’re going to have an everyday 5 times a week 8:00 – 3:09 schedule for school, last rallys and etc.

Your senior year is going to pass by real quick, no lie! Once first semester finishes your second semester is going to pass by so fast, so I suggest you make it as fun as possible, join any clubs, participate in spirit week, volunteer at any event, make friends and make many memories with them because in a blink of an eye you’re going to be in the football field waiting for your name waiting to be called to get your high school diploma.

The beginning of your senior year you’re going to receive so many “Welcome back Seniors” “How does it feel being a senior” “Class of 2020” and might even get advice from your teachers and I hope you take the advice that they’re going to give you.

Your senior year will consist on getting ready for college, applying for college\universities, applying for FAFSA, ordering your cap and gown, going to prom, going to gradnite, assisting senior award night, going more in depth with our goals, learning more about yourself (more than you would think), take important tests, planning our future and many more things

I hope you enjoy your senior year to the fullest, make as many memories, meet new people and be ready for the future. (:

Image /Feature Credit : Diana Altamirano