The student news site of Hueneme High School

The Voyager

Horoscopes for 12/04/2017

Lucy Magana, Editor

Aries (March 21 – April 19)

The ball is totally in your court, and you could be nearing the end of the game. Give it your all — holding back now just confuses your teammates and might give your opponents just the opening they’re waiting for. You don’t want to do that, especially when the prize is just within your reach. Most of all, you deserve it — a fact that competitors have to acknowledge. Keep up the good work!

Taurus (April 20 – May 20)

Mind games get you nowhere today, especially when the rules are so complicated that no one knows what’s going on. You’re not doing it on purpose, of course — you’re just so muddled about what it is you want that things have become extremely complicated. Take a big step back and try to figure out what it is you really want to achieve. After that, you can approach the situation with a new sense of clarity.

Gemini (May 21 – June 20)

Your ideas and advice, usually top-notch, are generally welcomed by your people. A more argumentative energy is flowing through you right now, so make sure you can back up those opinions that you’re suddenly handing out so generously. It’s even more important to make sure that people actually want to hear your suggestions, and that you’re not just lecturing them to hear the sound of your own voice!

Cancer (June 21 – July 22)

Shifting universal energies lead to corresponding changes in your life. They affect you, your friends, your family and, most importantly, how you and all your people relate to one another. Keep cool, don’t overreact and remember that your faith that things will work out all right leads to positive end results for you. Hold on tight, and enjoy the ride!

Leo (July 23 – August 22)

Missing information proves vital to your whole day, so don’t jump into any new situation before you know everything you need. It may be hard because everything looks so good at first glance so enlist a friend or colleague to help you wait things out until you can make an informed decision. Exercise patience for the time being and it should grow stronger, like a muscle.

Virgo (August 23 – September 22)

Take a hard look at your finances and professional life before you decide to tackle someone else’s plans. Is that what you really want? Are you sure that it’s even possible at this time? These are all big questions you need to ask yourself before you make a move, no matter how much you want to act on the spur of the moment. Your mental energy can help you get your fiscal situation ship-shape, so do what you can to make it so.

Libra (September 23 – October 22)

Just because someone close has a problem, that doesn’t automatically mean that you have to fix it. The temptation to be nice is constant, but it might be kinder to everyone if you just let people deal with their own problems and try your best not to interfere. This teaches them responsibility, but it also means that you can breathe more deeply and get on with living your life.

Scorpio (October 23 – November 21)

Don’t stop looking for love just because you’re feeling a little cranky, or you may find yourself losing ground really quickly. There’s a time and there’s a place for the big discussion, so make sure things absolutely need to be discussed before you announce it’s time for a negotiation session. Your current aggressive energies could trigger a full-scale war out of almost nothing, so you might want to save it for later.

Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21)

All your plans are finally falling neatly into place, so now is the perfect time to pack up all your troubles and drop them off at the dump. Decision-making often confounds you, and that leads to procrastination — but to resolve this problem, all you have to do is stop doubting yourself. You’re on the precipice of a brand-new chapter of your life. Big fun is just ahead, exotic locales beckon and your plans are on an upward swing.

Capricorn (December 22 – January 19)

You’ve got a lot to think about right now! An offer to upgrade to a larger home might be out of your immediate financial capability, but opportunities like this allow you to grow. That is even more true for work challenges that you’re sure you’re not ready for yet. Your energy is just right, though, so release those doubts. Think things through, ask for advice, and you should be pleasantly surprised.

Aquarius (January 20 -February 18)

You may find yourself in the middle of a tense moment with a loved one today. A standoff does no one any good (and just raises your blood pressure), so find a way to talk things over with the relevant party before it’s too late. If you make a serious effort toward increasing the peace, your social energy should do all the rest. Owning up to your part — even if you feel justified — should go a long way. A little extra charm doesn’t hurt, either!

Pisces (February 19 – March 20)

You’re sick and tired of feeling so sick and tired! If you’re fed up with an old situation, it’s time to take steps so it doesn’t keep cropping up in your life over and over again. The key to breaking this cycle is to pay attention to everything you do: how you speak to those around you and the consequences of your actions. A little extra concentration shows you the exit.

Source: www.astrology.com