NFL 2017-2018 Playoff Predictions

Credit%3A+SportingNews

Credit: SportingNews

We are 4 weeks into the NFL season and we, the audience, have gotten an image to what the Playoffs might look. This is my personal predictions as everyone is entitled to their own opinion,with that being said, here are my playoff predictions for this year. For the AFC top 2 taking a bye week, I have the New England Patriots who yet again will  have an impressive regular  season. The second bye week team is the Kansas City Chiefs who have always showed playoff potential and might even surprise us this year. Now moving on to the wildcard games, I have the Oakland Raiders with a heathy Dereck Carr and Marshawn Lynch in the back field and with an explosive pass rush in the defense. This is possibly a team to put your money on and playing them is the Tennessee Titans, who I believe will shock the league and cling the AFC South. Moving on to our second AFC wildcard match, I have the Pittsburgh Steelers who with an experience offense and decent defense might give the AFC a run for their money. Playing them will be the Denver Broncos who despite missing the postseason last year, they have offensively improved as they have Trevor Siemian at QB  and with an experience defense, we could be looking at a real candidate.

Now that we have the AFC out of the way lets move onto the NFC. With the bye week, I have the Green Bay Packers. This is a team with all around talent with Aaron  Rodgers TY in the back field  and with an incredible defensive line. Love them or hate them, this is a NFC powerhouse. With the second bye week I have the Atlanta Falcons, with an explosive offense and a young and fast defense. This team is no doubt a contender to once more reach the Super Bowl. Now with the first NFC wildcard match I have the Los Angeles Rams. This team has opened many eyes these past weeks and have showed a lot of potential with Jared Goff and Todd Gurley in the backfield and despite being a young group, they have managed to pull surprising victories, I would keep my eye on this team. Playing them, I have the Dallas Cowboys. Despite starting off the season a bit slow, I believe that this team can bounce back and find their rhythm with one of the best offensive lines in the league. Expect Elliott to have another impressive season. With the second Wildcard match, I have the New Orleans Saints. This team continues to put impressive numbers with one of the best offenses in the league Lead by veteran QB Drew Brees and with three outstanding running backs with Heisman Trophy winner Mark Ingram, 2012 offensive player of the year, Adrian Peterson, and promising rookie, Alvin Kamara. With an improving secondary, Saints could be looking at a playoff spot. Playing them I have The Tampa Bay Buccaneers. With a young explosive offense, lead by Heisman winner Jameis Winston. Expect this team to do big things this season. With that being said, this is my 2017-2018 NFL  Playoff Prediction. Rodolfo Reza reporting once more for your daily school newspaper The Voyager.

Image result for 2018 nfl playoff predictions

Photo Credit: YouTube