The student news site of Hueneme High School

The Voyager

5 Most Expensive Things Trump Owns!

Kevin Cuen, Contributor

Trump is One of the most famous men in the world not only because of his wealth but because of the rise to presidency in the United States of America. Trump is well known for the disrespect for his own citizens and anyone who is not american but aside from all of that trump is really wealthy and here are 10 of the most expensive things owned by president Trump.

1. 90M gold penthouse: this is where Donald Trump sleeps at night, along with Melania Trump and Barron. Although it isn’t one of Trump’s most expensive properties, it is one of the more interesting ones, to sum up this penthouse with one word: gold.
  2. Lar-a-Lago Resort-150M: This is where Trump spends some of his weekends, his vacation time and presumably where he gets his classic tan – at his 110,000 square foot private club in Palm Springs, Florida, some of the best-valued land in all of Florida
  3. 10 Golf Courses-206M: Trump loves golf. When it comes to Trump’s most expensive assets, the combination of his ten golf courses spread across six states is certainly high on the list. And Trump owns 100%. From the California seaside to New York City, Trump’s (golf) balls are everywhere. And that’s not to mention the three golf courses in Scotland and Ireland worth another cool $85 million.
  4. Trump Building on wall street-345M: As far as Trump’s properties go, 40 Wall Street, also known as The Trump Building, is another high roller for Trump, worth $345 million based on the portion that he owns.
  5. Trump tower in Manhattan-371M: This 58-story skyscraper in Manhattan is home for Donald Trump. Trump Tower, also briefly renamed Dump Tower on Google Maps by some trolls, is full of shops, apartments and various offices, making it one of Trump’s most well-known properties. To date, the building has been home to Micheal Jackson, Christiano Ronaldo and Bruce Willis. If that weren’t enough, it was also the site of Wayne Enterprises in 2012’s The Dark Knight Rises.