Are Video Games Good For You?
Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.
Email This Story
Video games have been a big factor in the teen and maybe adult life but how much time we put into gaming can mean two things: your addicted or you just don’t have a life! Many video games come out a year as well as consoles for example a brand new game can cost you up to $60 while a brand new system ranges between $200-$400 depending on the system and GB. People waste an average of $350 a year on games, here are the pros and cons of playing video games.
- Increases restriction to distraction
- your peripheral vision is increased slightly
- great social activity when playing in groups
- helps people learn about life
- can be used to assist in education
- you can get a physical workout with Wii
- helps with eye coordination and puzzle skills
- increase visual acuity
- you can become overly addicted
- you don’t get a proper workout
- some people can get motivated when playing games with violence
- people will believe doing drugs or smoking like in games will not harm you
- can or may give false real life experience making you make bad decisions
With that being said its up to you to make good decisions if your gonna be playing video games just don’t play to long, don’t get addicted and don’t make bad decisions.