HHS Counselor: Ms. Lopez
Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.
Email This Story
Ms. Lopez is one of our amazing counselors here at HHS. She grew up as the youngest of two siblings here in Oxnard. She loves to travel, and to listen to music. She has been a counselor for 10 years here at HHS. She went to Channel Island High School, Oxnard College, and finally the University of La Verne. She has no kids, and one dog, and I found out she knows a little about photography. I decided to ask her some questions to get to know her a little better.
1. If you can be a dinosaur which one would you be and why?
A: A T-REX so I can be taller! (Laughs)
2. Whats your favorite pie?
A:Chocolate Mousse, anything with chocolate is my favorite.
3. If you can be any animal which would you be and why?
A: A bird so I can fly and migrate to the warm places, and any where I can go.
4. What is your favorite part about your job?
A: Working and helping students.
5. Whats one thing that gets you mad, and why?
A: When people lie or are dishonest to me, good or bad as long as they are honest.
6. What would be the first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
A: First thing I would do is pay off all my parent’s bills and expenses, then travel for a year.
7. What do you think would be the hardest thing to give up on and why?
A: Chocolate and chips because I love them so much!
8. You can have one of the following two things: Trust/Love and why?
A: Trust. Because then you know that person won’t hurt you or anything.
9. What is the hardest thing you ever had to do?
A: Trying to manage school and have two jobs was tough!
10. If you can have any super power what would it be and why?
A: To read people’s minds. I want to know what they are thinking. Aren’t you ever curious?